SACAC Basketball Season 3 is upon us and is broken down into 3 pillars:
1. Season 2 CBL http://www.sacac.com/node/41990
Who: Boys and Girls divisions, 11U, 13U, 15U & 18U
When: January 17th – May 31st
Assessments: Saturdays, January 17th & 24th from 1-2pm in the Singapore American School ES Gym C/D. Please try to attend at least one assessment.
Once signups and assessments are completed, teams will be organized and assigned practice and game schedules.
Practices: Twice a week from Mondays to Fridays, usually Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays ; 4:30-6:00 or 6:00-7:30pm in the Elementary School Gym.
This season SACAC Basketball has the 4:15 gym time slot guaranteed 3 days a week; M,T & TH while WED & FRI are available if it does not rain. If rain occurs, SAS Softball gets the gym and practice will either be delayed, re-scheduled or possibly cancelled depending on coaches discretion.
Games: Sundays from 9am-1pm, starting February 8th - May 17th, with Playoffs on May 24th and Championships on May 31st
2. Season 3 Pre-Spring Break - January 17th – March 16th (Saturdays or Mondays, days/times vary by program) http://www.sacac.com/node/41954
3. Season 3 Post-Spring Break – March 30th – May 30th (Saturdays or Mondays, days/times vary by program) http://www.sacac.com/node/42012 (
Where: SAS, Elementary School Gym C/D
When: Saturdays and Mondays, starting January 19th – May 31st
The Pre and Post-Spring Break sessions are Skills and Development sessions broken down into programs that offer something for all ages and skill levels:
1. K thru’ 2 is our “Learn to Play” program and will be focusing on basics and rules of the game, basketball stance and skills with games & full court scrimmages during every session.
2. Girls' Skill Development was developed so young girls can learn from an experienced role model in a comfortable setting whilst picking up the game and developing confidence.
3. Boys’ Skill Development is Aimed to introduce the sport to young boys in a comfortable environment, Coach Pathman will run through the fundmentals of the game through fun and exciting drills and games!
4. Senior Girls’ Skill Development will focus on basketball skills development, team play, basketball education, and organized positive fun.
5. Seniors’ Elite Skill Development is a program customised program and training that will be of a high level. With Coach Pathman’s experience as a professional basketball player and having played at the highest level, he will reveal the secrets to being a great player and what took him there.
6. Jump Start with Laura Schuster and Coach Pathman is for all kids who have interest in ball sports yet have not found the entry level to maximize his or her development or the desire to play basketball.
Register now!! http://www.sacac.com/user (SACAC.COM)
|14/15 Season 3 Basketball Post-Spring Break||Jan 31, 2015|